Introduction: The Window Cabinet

The dimension: Breadth 45.5 x Length 120 x Height 130 centimeters.

Hello, In this project, I will make the cabinet that make from the doddery window panels. The idea is to realise the cabinet fit around the old window panels and apply it for the cabinet doors. The cabinet had no frame, I role 4 plyboard panels and the back panel and use the basic wood joint (half circle joint) and painted orange tree with light green cabinet doors. IT send away be habit in any rooms and information technology privy be a decoration opus as well. Let's begin.

Supplies that you need to do The Windowpane Panels Cabinet's project.

1. Old window panels, Plywood 12 mm., Plyboard 10 mm., and Wood strips.

2. Old handle, Shelf pegs, and Hinges .

3. Wood glue, Nail gun, masking mag tape, and paper.

4. Nebulise paints: Orange, Gabardine, and Acrylic color: white and green (Whatsoever colours that you want).

Step 1: Cut the Plywood.

Prepare to cut the plywood thickness 12 mm. size 45.5 x 120 centimeters 2 pieces and size 45.5 x 130 centimeters 2 pieces for the game panel veer to about size 80 x 95 centimeters. The shelf size is 40 x76 centimeters 2 pieces. Then cold shoulder the strip of wood 3 centimeters width and 5 mm, for thickness. At once I hold the cut half way, retributory like the half splice, in regularise to insert all 4 pieces into the box. (Mark: wholly cut dimension need to do Be twin with the dimension of the window panels). Now I assembly all the pieces in to slot by using the wood glue and attach the back pieces and use nail gun. Then I glue the strip man to the look of the locker and use the nail gun. At present I finished my cabinet case.

Gradation 2: Spray Paint White and Orange.

Next I go for the lacquer to all sides, so that when I rouge the paint will not imbue into the plywood atomic number 3 much. Then I spray white color A a primer inside and outside. Like a sho I fill in all the small holes with gypsum and sand it smooth. Next spray Patrick White rouge again, likewise spray paint the ledge as well. Now I put the masking tape and the newspaper publisher to cover the opening for the storage locker doors, and I combine the orange color to atomizer the cabinet. I sprayed 2-3 times. Next I wash window panels and use acrylic color green and white, I painted white for the rectangle and dark commons for the inside and alfresco areas of the panels.

Step 3: Attach the Hardwares.

So I drill holes inner the cabinet on the side panels, for the ledge pegs. Next I attach the hinged for the cabinet doors and drill to attach the handles midmost of the locker door. So I place the ledge inside the cabinet. The cabinet can be manipulation in whatsoever suite, it plant and looks cool.

Thanks

Special Thanks to: Mr. Sakorn

Be the Eldest to Share

Recommendations

  • Anything Goes Contest 2022

    Anything Goes Contest 2022